Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture Problems

Three postings in three days...I seem to be keeping up with this blog better than I thought I would.  It's pretty fun to write stuff on here not having any idea who is reading it besides Todd!

I've been trying unsuccessfully to post several pictures at a time on here.  If I try to upload more than two per post, my computer freezes.  If you have any suggestions on how to get around this problem, please let us know.  In the meantime, I've posted a link over on the right labeled "Photos" that will take you to some photo albums we have on Picasa.  Most of the pictures are from 2006 or 2007, but we'll be adding more recent ones soon.

1 comment:

voranclan said...

I use the built in photo uploader without problems, I upload more than once in the same post to get as many pictures as I want, but I'm also on a PC using firefox. You might try clearing your browser cache before uploading.