Thursday, July 30, 2009

The Asia trip

Last week, Todd had to travel to South Korea and Taiwan for work. It was hard being apart for so long, but we were very thankful the trip was shortened to a week instead of the original two weeks it was going to be! I think our anticipation of being apart for a week was almost worse than it actually turned out to be, because the time went so quickly. Overall Todd had a good trip, and was able to do a little sightseeing in between meetings.

One of the highlights of the trip was seeing a display of old Korean War photos in Seoul. My grandfather fought in the Korean War, so seeing these pictures had extra significance to me. I try to refrain from writing about political topics on this blog, but I think these pictures speak for themselves, so I don't need to add any commentary.












































No comments: