Monday, December 22, 2008

For all you Lobster fans

Well since Mr. Lobster was such a hit with all you faithful blog readers, we have an update for you.  If you read my previous post and were wondering if Lobster got to go along to the cabin, wonder no more!   One of his many passions is traveling, so naturally we took him along, and we took many photos to document his experiences.















Here he is entertaining Calvin with war stories from his younger years:















Lobster giving out hugs in the kitchen to Thomas:















Calvin liked Lobster so much I figured out he was plotting to take him home.  I couldn't blame him, but as Lobster's guardian, I had to hide Lobster away to keep him safe until Beeper is born.















Lobster sees his first snow:















1 comment:

Audrey said...

Haha, I love the pics of him perusing the map and chilling on the dashboard as he watches snow fall for the first time! :D